Start of something good.. July 19th 2017

This is me.
Just an everyday gal, mid 30's, nothing really special.  Married forever it seems with a house full of babies.  Well, my babies as  I call them but in reality I have my oldest graduating high school next year and my "baby"  going off to Kindergarten next month.  So where does this leave me? Honestly, I haven't got a clue.  So I was told to start a blog about my life as it stands right now..   Come the end of August, I wont have anymore babies at home to take care of.  I will be here, alone.  What will I do?  Go to work? Go back to school? Volunteer? What will make me truly happy? I guess we will see..  I just gotta figure out something to do with my life now and this is a start..  This will be my home to figure out who I am, and who I want to become.  I want to learn to love myself, ALL of myself. I want to be happy. I want to live life to its fullest.  So let's begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hate this medication...

Counting down. T-4 days to go...